Jerry’s Blade Chamois 1260Regular price $383.00
Model with a strong structure, ideal for athletes who require a boot that supports the foot when landing from a double jump.
The Chorus comes with Sterling Blades Mounted on the Edea Chorus Boots.
- Leather upper, water resistant.
- Perforated microfibre lining provides aeration for quick drying. Resistant to wear and tear..
- Tongue with double padding for comfort and lace bite protection. Ensures the boot fastens easily and supports the foot.
- Anatomic foam ankle padding for maximum comfort and firm foot positioning.
- Thin sole for better skate control.
- Sizes: 225-280 in ivory and 235-310 in black.
- comes complete with Ultima Mirage or JSW Sterling blades similar to Coronation Ace
This model is designed for serious ice dancers as it allows for freedom of movement with a stiffer level skate. Also a popular model with coaches.
- Low back profile for flexibility & better toe extension
- Padded, flexible back cuff for comfort
- Anatomic, double padded tongue for comfort
- Orthopaedic foam ankle padding
- Two component dual sole for minimizing vibrations
- New footbed system for better foot alignment & support
STIFFNESS RATING: 70